NAFDAC Reg No.: A7-2849L
• Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae or cyanobacteria.
• DXN is one of the first companies in Malaysia to produce Spirulina from the cultivation process to finished goods.
• Only the selected best species is cultivated.
• Naturally cultivated in a clean pond.
• No pesticides or herbicides are applied.
• Suitable for children, adults, and senior citizens.
• Available in tablet, capsule, and powder forms to suit your needs.
• Spirulina platensis and Excipients
Spirulina is a Food and dietary supplement thus intended to contribute to the daily diet and overall health and is not intended for use in the prevention, treatment, mitigation, or cure of any disease or health-related condition. Consult an appropriately licensed health care practitioner for a medical history evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and health recommendations. However, by virtue of the active ingredient – Spirulina platensis, it can be used as an adjunct in the Treatment / Management of:
- Oxidative Stress
- Asthma, etc
Available packaging size: 250mg x 120 Tablets
Distributors: NGN 6,300 [Click HERE to register for free and start buying as a distributor]